TAKING COMPANIES TO THE
NEXT LEVEL. AND BEYOND.
All companies start with a vision. Great companies execute on their vision. How? By formulating, and implementing, strategies for sustainable growth.
Verso Strategies gives growing companies the critical strategic-planning resources — and disciplined implementation experience — needed to cross the divide between Vision and Sustainable Growth.
At the same time, given our longtime association with a broad network of active investors, we can offer you seasoned counsel in choosing the right partner(s) for your organization — coupled with hands-on coaching in preparing business pitches for even the most demanding audiences.
“In the simplest terms, Russell tells us where we’re going to be, what we’ll need to do when the time comes, and how we’ll get it done. He also works on critical things I don’t have time to do, and don’t want to do. It’s nice knowing that he’s there for us when we need him.”
Founder / CEO, Conserv
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
BUSINESS & FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Deep research and validation of your opportunities — whether for individual projects, or the proverbial Big Picture.
- Meticulous vetting of your financial, operational and logistical resources — as well as the requirements and demands of your objectives.
- Development of step-by-step, manageable plans to get you from here to there — and beyond.
- Financial modeling. Capital planning, budgeting and timing.
- Hands-on support in implementing your plans — wherever we’re needed.
In short, we’ll help you distill complex business challenges down to workable solutions, then provide the ongoing support you need to make them work.
CxO SERVICES, FRACTIONAL AND TRANSITIONAL
- Augmenting your leadership teams, principals and investors — either ongoing, or during times of growth, increased management demands or unexpected challenges.
- Transitional CxO support, on an interim basis, through times of leadership disruption or transition.
- Guidance in building a culture of collaboration and accountability. Both team and task oriented support.
CORPORATE AND INVESTOR RELATIONS / COMMUNICATIONS
- Finding, connecting with, and effectively communicating with, the right investors and stakeholders — for now and for the future.
- Helping you know your audience, and your audience know you.
- Developing purposeful, on-target messaging, and appropriate transparency.
- Delivering the right information, to the right audience, in the right format.
- Enhancing your current audiences’ understanding, and developing deeper interest among future investors.